This event is going ahead!
Confirmed by the event organiser
By Reggae Roast
Reggae Tots are really excited to come to The Box @ Fargo Village, Coventry for a crazy party with tons of multi sensory kids fun suitable for all ages 0+ with a headline set from KENNY KEN!
Tickets are advance only and will not be available on the door!
📌 ABOUT RAVER TOTS:
Raver Tots is the UK’s biggest award winning rave for families / festival brand where kids and parents can get on the dance floor and party together. There are never ending moments to engage kids and parents alike, and above all, huge dance spaces where you can hear the nation's biggest DJ’s playing the best in all forms of dance music. Our events can attract anything between 300 to 5000 people a time depending on the venue.
With over 15 million views on our videos last year and features on BBC, ITV, MTV, LadBible and more, Raver Tots is widely recognised as the nations most popular family event, often selling months in advance, with thousands of people in attendance every week around the nation.
Raver Tots has an ongoing charitable interest and donates thousands of pounds a year to an array of charities that help children with Autism and ADHD and other challenges.
We have worked hard to make our event unique to any other family event in the UK with a number of completely exclusive, trademarked elements that can never be replicated:
• Exclusively signed artists headline DJ’s & MC’s
• Unique Raver Tots Decor
• Raver Tots Merch, Glow & UV fun.
• Festival Sized Confetti Blasts
• Face Painting, Balloons and Bubble Blasters
• Parachute Fun
• Huge Dance Floor & Lighting
• Music monitored at safe levels and events are fully risk assessed to meet health and safety guidelines.
✨ THE CREATION STATION:
The award willing creation station will be joining Raver Tots to provide eco friendly glitter (age 3+) as well as exclusive Play-Doh workshops to delight and inspire, featuring the brand new Tootie the Unicorn and Stamp and Top Pizza play set. (Selected events only)
Frequently asked questions about tickets:
1) Tickets are advance only and will not be available on the door
2) Adults and children BOTH require a valid ticket
3) Ticket pricing means the earlier you book, the cheaper the ticket.
4) Babies are free of charge if carried in a sling.
5) Tickets are non refundable and can not be sold to other people
6) If you have lost your ticket please email email@example.com
7) All kids under 14 require child tickets, children over 14 require adult tickets
RAVER TOTS CLOTHING AND BOOKS ON SALE NOW:
Check out our brand-new Raver Tots books and clothing range make perfect gifts for your children or friends:
SHOP HERE: www.ravertotsshop.co.uk
EVENT & SAFETY INFO:
1) Please note parents remain responsible for children at all times. Children must remain under supervision.
2) Strictly no adults will be admitted without a child/children. There is a maximum of three adults per child. PLEASE NOTE – ADULTS NEED TO HAVE A VALID TICKET AS WELL AS CHILDREN!
3) Our events are often very busy environments with hundreds and sometimes thousands in attendance.
4) Most venues will have a licensed bar with the option for responsible drink.
5) Buggies should not be taken onto the dance floor in case of tripping. (This does not apply wheelchair users) Buggy’s parked at own risk.
6) For non-walking babies, baby slings or carriers are recommended and preferred.
7) Music is kept at safe levels. Bring ear defenders if you wish.
8) Allergy advice: We use latex balloons.
9) Expect club lighting in a club environment. Strobe lights MAY be used.
10) By attending, you give permission for Raver Tots to photograph and video the event for press and social media use. If you see a photo you wish to remove, please contact us via our Facebook page.
11) PLEASE NOTE THIS IS AN INDOOR EVENT. Venues vary considerably in shape and size so may differ slightly from video footage dependant on the space available.
Covid 19 guidance: We are operating at limited capacity for all of our events to respect social distancing. We are encouraging all audience members, staff and crew to wear masks when appropriate unless they are exempt. To respect the safety of everyone, staff and crew will take lateral flow Covid-19 tests before each event and we strongly encourage audience members to do the same where possible. Free test kits can be ordered via gov.uk [Link: https://www.gov.uk/order-coronavirus-rapid-lateral-flow-tests.] Positive test results immediately before the event will be eligible for a refund.