- Twenty Twenty Two - They will start welcoming us at 7pm. There will be ping pong tables and darts boards for free! Discounted drinks available too! Limited tickets available so be quick!
- ARK - We are having a private party from 6:30pm until 10pm then we're staying here for the rest of the night! Be sure to get your tickets and arrive before 10 for CHEAP entry!
- Riley's Bar at the Manchester Deaf Centre will be providing lunch to whoever buys a ticket, and there will be a quiz and a beer pong tournament there! Enter a team and be in with a chance of winning some amazing prizes!
- Shambles Square & Sadler's Cat - Outdoor drinking for during the day! Meet up whenever you all feel like it or recovered from the night before!
- Wetherspoons - It will be the Moon Under Water, it is about five minutes walk to Cargo. We would be meeting about 7pm although I'm sure a lot of us will be there a bit earlier for food!
- Cargo Nightclub - We all will start going there about 11pm!
- 53Two - A nice bar to end the weekend and to say bye to all your friends until the next time you see them...
Football Tournament:Deaf Muslim UK are hosting a football tournament in Bradford on the 23rd of July (Saturday) so if you're wanting to play some football, have a look at their page!
All money raised will go to Manchester Deaf Football Club and Manchester Deaf Centre!