Raver Tots are so excited to return to Swindon for a massive Halloween Party!
Residents and recent headliners at Raver Tots include Artful Dodger, Wideboys, Nicky Blackmarket, Kenny Ken, Jaguar Skills, Brandon Block, Phantasy + Loads more.
FANCY DRESS! Dancers and entertainers, cold and safe pyro, bubbles, festival sized confetti blasts, multi coloured lasers and lighting, parachute games, giant balloons, huge screens and music kept at safe levels and monitored throughout the event, Raver Tots books, clothing and toys available on the day, soft play areas, huge open space. Music monitored at safe levels and events are fully risk assessed to meet health and safety guidelines.
ABOUT RAVER TOTS:
Raver Tots is the UK’s biggest award winning rave and festival for families where kids and parents can get on the dance floor and party together. There are never ending moments to engage kids and parents alike, with huge dance spaces where you can hear the nation’s biggest DJ’s playing the best in all forms of dance music. Our events attract anything between 300 to 15,000 people a time depending on the venue. With over 20 million views on our videos and features on BBC, ITV, MTV, Lad Bible and more. Raver Tots has an ongoing charitable interest donating thousands of pounds a year to an array of charities that help children including children’s hospices and mental health charities.
Frequently asked questions about tickets:
1) Tickets are advance only and will not be available on the door
2) Adults and children BOTH require a valid ticket
3) Ticket pricing means the earlier you book, the cheaper the ticket.
4) Babies are free of charge if carried in a sling.
5) Tickets are non refundable and can not be sold to other people
6) If you have lost your ticket please email email@example.com
7) All kids under 14 require child tickets, children over 14 require adult tickets
EVENT & SAFETY INFO:
1) Please note parents remain responsible for children at all times. Children must remain under supervision.
2) Strictly no adults will be admitted without a child/children. There is a maximum of three adults per child. PLEASE NOTE – ADULTS NEED TO HAVE A VALID TICKET AS WELL AS CHILDREN!
3) Our events are often very busy environments with hundreds and sometimes thousands in attendance.
4) Most venues will have a licensed bar with the option for responsible drink.
5) Buggies should not be taken onto the dance floor in case of tripping. (This does not apply wheelchair users) Buggy’s parked at own risk.
6) For non-walking babies, baby slings or carriers are recommended and preferred.
7) Music is kept at safe levels. Bring ear defenders if you wish.
8) Allergy advice: We use latex balloons.
9) Expect club lighting in a club environment. Strobe lights MAY be used.
10) By attending, you give permission for Raver Tots to photograph and video the event for press and social media use. If you see a photo you wish to remove, please contact us via our Facebook page.
11) PLEASE NOTE THIS IS AN INDOOR EVENT. Venues vary considerably in shape and size so may differ slightly from video footage dependant on the space available