Psycho Path 2022
With 6 Separate scare mazes this year it’s very possible you won’t be able to experience it all. And as with all things new it is quite likely there will be a much greater demand for the new mazes Cutthroat Island and Thunder Dome. So please arrive as early as possible to avoid disappointment. You can gain access to the site from 5pm and ALL our mazes will be open from 6pm.
OUR ADDRESS IS:
Psycho Path is at Lintz Hall Farm, Burnopfield, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE16 6AS.
Follow the signs and parking wardens carefully.
You’ll be greeted by our large PSYCHOPATH sign.
Proceed toward the sign and after parking walk toward the Devil entrance located behind the sign.
Have your tickets in hand, ready to be scanned.
Make sure you’ve read all our Health and Safety information before entering the main building.
You will then be given a wrist band and a site map to assist you around our enormous Halloween extravaganza.
Should you lose the map please see our social media page as there is a copy located there.
You’re now inside PSYCHOPATH it’s a ‘SCREAM PARK’ (a scary theme park) which means there are several ‘scare attractions.
Each attraction operates independently of the others with their own backstories and narratives, so expect separate queue lines for each, different health and safety briefings and varying degrees of intensity.
Like all good theme parks PSYCHO PATH also offers a variety of other spectacles, such as, STAGE FRIGHT, our very own nightly stage show, in which we showcase an array of thrilling talent from magicians and aerial acts to fire performers and DJs.
We also have Carnival Games, Fairground Rides, several different Bars, and the best Street Food in the North!
NO BOOKING TIMES AS WE ARE A SCREAM PARK (a theme park for the demonic)
This year at PSYCHO PATH there will be NO TIME slots, which means one thing: Arrive as EARLY as possible to get the best chance of experiencing all our scare attractions and entertainment. Opening times are 5pm-11pm where last entry to attractions will be 10:55pm.
EVIL ATTRACTIONS INCLUDE…
THUNDER DOME(Please note an additional £2 per person will be added to play for the specialist pads for health and safety reasons we have made the decision to make these available to keep so as not to reuse and risk unnecessary skin contact between guests)
You're PSYCHO PATH Ticket
Includes access to ALL scare mazes as well as Live stage performances.
FOOD TOKENS / CONTACTLESS
What is a food token?
If you do not have a card, just cash, you must purchase tokens to buy some of our delicious street food as they operate solely on tokens or cards. If you still have any tokens left at the end of the night you can exchange for cash.
We have a diverse range of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages already for our guests to enjoy. These can be purchased with cash or card at our multiple bar areas. Please note, it is vital you drink responsibly as nobody wants their night out to be ruined by someone who can’t control themselves, if that happens you will be asked to leave.
Some parts of our event are situated outdoors, so please dress appropriately for an outdoor experience, taking into consideration, wind, rain, mud, and blood on a cold October night!
Waiting times will vary from each attraction to the next and of course they will be longer at peak times, (7pm-9:30pm)
These are rough guidelines, and we will advise as best we can, but it is impossible to be 100% accurate. WE ALWAYS ADVISE: TO ARRIVE AS EARLY AS YOU CAN!
Incredible food as always!
Stay tuned for announcements.
WOLF HEAD BAR
CAPTAIN JACKS BAR
Our very own theatre stage featuring
magicians, illusionists, fire and angle grinder performers plus residents Bands, DJs and
Lintz Hall Farm
Newcastle upon Tyne
While the postcode will get you to the general area of the event. It WILL NOT get you to the actual site.
For the best directions to the site click here or Search for ‘Psychopath presents FEARGROUND’ on google and click on directions.
From the North and South – A1 J68
From the A1 J68 (Lobley Hill interchange) take the A692 towards Consett. At Burnopfield take the B6310, proceed through Burnopfield towards Hamsterly Mill.
The FEARGROUND site is on the B6310 just outside of Burnopfield on the left heading towards Hamsterly Mill.
Please drive with care when you’re in the area, as there are many walkers, cyclists, and horse riders.
On site Parking is available FREE OF CHARGE
If you wish to have a few drinks you are welcome to leave your vehicle on site for 24 hours MAX which should give you enough time to come and collect your vehicle the next day.
TAXI TO PSYCHOPATH SCARE FARES
Getting to Lintz Hall Farm couldn’t be easier this Halloween
Need a ride to your FINAL DESTINATION? Then choose one of our SCARE FARES available throughout the season.
Call LA taxis directly quoting PSYCHOPATHLA
HEALTH & SAFETY
● You will make your way through a large assortment of outdoor terrain so be prepared for uneven, wet, slippery, and muddy surfaces. We strongly advise bringing appropriate footwear (NOT your favourite Balenciaga’s you got for your birthday because they WILL get ruined!)
● If you or anybody in your party are pregnant or have a history of medical conditions that include heart conditions, claustrophobia, photosensitive forms of epilepsy, back disorders, diabetes, arthritis, or asthma, then please consult a GP or medical professional about your planned attendance.
● Finally, you must ensure you print your tickets or download them on to your mobile device to have them ready to display on arrival. Please be advised that certain mobile providers have limited access in the area.
● Please note the experience is not wheelchair accessible due to the terrain and setting.
● For everyone’s safety, fancy dress, fake weapons, and large bags / backpacks are prohibited.
● Food and drink will be available throughout the evening. Please note we do reserve the right to refuse admission. **NB** If guests are intoxicated this may well constitute refusal.
● Photography and video are prohibited during the experience. If you wish to take any photographs or footage of the scares themselves, then a property release form must be obtained from us prior to publication. When inside any of the attractions, the use of torches or phones of any kind is strictly prohibited and will result in yours and possibly your party's removal from the event as a whole. The only area where the use of cameras and camera phones is permitted is in the main bar area.
● At some stages you may be separated from your designated group. This is to ensure a better experience through a heightened fear factor. If your group is larger than the advised amount and you insist on being kept together, then be warned this will negatively affect your overall experience.
● For everyone’s safety, please do not touch any of the décor or actors. Any and all visitors that choose to ignore this rule will be removed from the site immediately.
● We look forward to welcoming you to Lintz Hall Farm and experiencing the North’s Biggest Scream Park.