1. All members of your group will be required to present valid photo ID. We will only accept a photo card driving licence, passport, or PASS identification card bearing the PASS hologram. 18+
2. The dress code for the evening is smart casual. We advise against wearing sports or gym style trainers. Customers wearing sportswear or fancy dress may be refused entry.
3. We ask that groups aim to arrive by 11:30PM with everyone from the group present. We have a very high demand for VIP tables - as such from midnight we may look to resell your table if you have not arrived.
4. Our VIP tables and booths are considered a party base for your group and may not seat the whole party. If you’d like to discuss upgrading to a larger area please contact us and ask for availability.
5. We understand that sometimes your party size may increase at short notice! It's not a problem, just let us know and we will adjust your VIP package. In some cases there will be an additional
charge of £20 per extra guest (this will be charged on the night and added to your drinks tab).
6. VIP deposits are non-refundable but are redeemed against your drinks tab.
7. Bottles can be held behind the VIP bar if you wish to leave your table for any length of time.
Please just ask a member of staff. We're not liable to replace any drinks/bottles that have been left unattended.
8. Admission is always at the discretion of the venue management. If you’re old enough, look the part and act the right way then you’ll be welcomed to the club. Horizon encourages people drink responsibly, so we reserve the right to refuse admission or service to customers who are, or appear to be, intoxicated.