Drinks from £1.50 // 3 rooms of music // Edinburgh's biggest Tuesday night.
Online tickets from £3. On-the-door tickets £8.
🍻 DRINKS 🍻
£1.50 Shots 🔫
£2.50 Vodka / Gin / Rum + Mixer
£25 Bottle of Prosecco 🔥
£60 Bottle of Vodka! 🚀
Plus way more student discounts
👑 TABLE PACKAGES 👑
SKIMMED PACKAGE - £35
1 bottle Prosseco + 5 VK’s
SEMI SKIMMED - £75
70cl house vodka + mixers + 1 bottle prosecco OR venom sharer cocktail
FULL FAT - £130
2 x 70cl house vodka + mixers + 1 bottle prosecco OR venom sharer cocktail
CREAM - £170
70cl Ciroc vodka + mixers + 2 x bottles prosecco OR 2 venom sharer cocktails
ICE CREAM - £300
2 x 70cl Absolut vodka + mixers + 2 x bottles prosecco + 10 x VK's
VIP PACKAGE - £500
3 x 70cl Grey Goose vodka + mixers + 2 x Moet Et Chandon champagne OR 70cl Silver Patron tequila
Enjoy instant queue jump entry and access to your own exclusive table with VIP hostess service for groups of 4 - 20 with all table package bookings.
To book, DM us on instagram or facebook via the links above.
🔊 MUSIC 🔊
Hip Hop / R&B / Grime / Trap / Afrobeats
Three rooms of music from Milk resident DJ's:
DJ Ross McEwan / DJ Kultuur / DJ Rohan
INTERESTED IN BECOMING A REP?
If the idea of being paid to party appeals to you and you’re interested in joining our team, please send us a DM on instagram @milkedinburgh expressing your interest.
Please also include:
- your name + age
- what year of uni you are in
- which uni / college you are at
- which halls you live in (if any)
We’ll get back to you as
soon as possible!
- £1.50 commission per ticket sold, paid directly into your bank account every week.
- Free entry & queue skip to all Milk events.
- Regular and flexible flyering shifts available, paid at £10 per hour.
- Free drinks every Tuesday at Milk.
- Free Milk merchandise.
- The chance to make new friends and be a part of one of the best club brands in the country!
Student ID may be required.
Tickets are non-refundable - if you buy a ticket for the wrong night it is your responsibility to resell your ticket.
Milk Nights promotes responsible drinking.