This event is going ahead!
Confirmed by the event organiser
By Psycho Path
Psycho Path Presents FearGround
WHAT IS FEARGROUND?
FEARGROUND IS A ‘SCREAM PARK’ (a scary theme park) which means there are a number of different ‘scare attractions’.
Each attraction operates independently of the others with their own backstories and narratives, so expect separate queue lines for each, different health and safety briefings and varying degrees of intensity.
Like all good theme parks FEARGROUND also offers a variety of other spectacles, such as, STAGE FRIGHT, our very own nightly stage show, in which we showcase an array of thrilling talent from magicians and aerial acts to fire performers and DJs.
Not content with just that we also have Fairground Rides, an Extensive Beer Range, Cocktail Bars and the best Street Food in the North!
NO TIME SLOTS!
NO BOOKING TIMES AS WE ARE A SCREAM PARK (a theme park for the demonic)
This year at FEARGROUND there will be NO TIME slots, which means one thing:
Arrive as EARLY as possible in order to get the best chance of experiencing all of our scare attractions and entertainment. Opening times are 5pm-Midnight (last entry to attractions will be 10:30pm.
HEALTH & SAFETY
COVID 19 REGULATIONS
At this time there are no regulations in place with regard to large scale events so we plan to operate as normal for 2021
● You will make your way through a large assortment of outdoor terrain so be prepared for uneven, wet, slippery and muddy surfaces. We strongly advise bringing appropriate footwear (NOT your favourite Balenciaga’s you got for your birthday because they WILL get ruined!)
● If you or anybody in your party are pregnant or have a history of medical conditions that include: heart conditions, claustrophobia, photosensitive forms of epilepsy, back disorders, diabetes, arthritis or asthma, then please consult a GP or medical professional about your planned attendance.
● Finally, you must ensure you print your tickets or download them on to your mobile device so as to have them ready to display on arrival. Please be advised that certain mobile providers have limited access in the area.
● Please note although the attractions themselves are not wheelchair accessible, the bar, food and general entertainment areas are.
● For everyone’s safety, fancy dress, fake weapons and large bags / backpacks are prohibited. NOT ALLOWED!
● Food and drink will be available throughout the evening. Please note we do reserve the right to refuse admission. **NB** If guests are intoxicated this may well constitute refusal.
● Photography and video are prohibited during the experience. If you wish to take any photographs or footage of the scares themselves, then a property release form must be obtained from us prior to publication. When inside any of the attractions, the use of torches or phones of any kind is strictly prohibited and will result in yours and possibly your parties removal from the event as a whole. The only area where the use of cameras and camera phones is permitted is in the main bar area.
● At some stages you may be separated from your designated group. This is to ensure a better experience through a heightened fear factor. If your group is larger than the advised amount and you insist on being kept together, then be warned this will negatively affect your overall experience.
● For everyone’s safety, please do not touch any of the décor or actors. Any and all visitors that choose to ignore this rule will be removed from the site immediately.
● We look forward to welcoming you to Lintz Hall Farm and experiencing the North’s Biggest Scream Park.
SAT NAV DIRECTIONS
Psychopath presents FEARGROUND is at Lintz Hall Farm, Burnopfield, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE16 6AS.
While the postcode will get you to the general area of the event. It WILL NOT get you to the actual site.
For the best directions to the site search for ‘Psychopath presents FEARGROUND’ on google and click on directions.
From the North and South – A1 J68
From the A1 J68 (Lobley Hill interchange) take the A692 towards Consett. At Burnopfield take the B6310, proceed through Burnopfield towards Hamsterly Mill.
The FEARGROUND site is on the B6310 just outside of Burnopfield on the left heading towards Hamsterly Mill.
Please drive with care when you’re in the area, as there are many walkers, cyclists and horse riders.
On site Parking is available FREE OF CHARGE
If you wish to have a few drinks you are welcome to leave your vehicle on site for 24 hours MAX which should give you enough time to come and collect your vehicle the next day.
TAXI TO PSYCHOPATH SCARE FARES☠️
Getting to the farm Lintz Hall Farm couldn’t be easier this Halloween
Need a ride to your FINAL DESTINATION? Then choose one of our SCARE FARES available throughout the season.
Call LA taxis directly quoting PSYCHOPATHLA
FEARGROUND OPENS AT 5PM note that due to darkness falling at differing times some outdoor attractions may not open until after 6pm
What is a food token?
We have a number of amazing award winning food outlets at FEARGROUND so upon arrival simply purchase your tokens from our token stand and get munching! These can be exchanged for delicious Street Food at any and all of our tasty outlets. At the end of the night if you’ve got a fully belly and still have tokens left you can exchange them back at the token stand for their respective cash value.
We have a diverse range of alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages all ready for our guests to enjoy. These can be purchased with cash or card at our multiple bar areas. Please note, it is vital you are drinking responsibly at all times as nobody wants their night out ruined by someone who can’t control themselves, if that happens to be you, you will be asked to leave.
Some parts of our event are situated outdoors, so please dress appropriately for an outdoor experience, taking into consideration, wind, rain, mud and blood on a cold October night!
Waiting times will vary from each attraction to the next and of course they will be longer at peek times, (7pm-9:30pm)
These are rough guide lines and we will advise as best we can but it is impossible to be 100% accurate. ADVICE IS ALWAYS: ARRIVE AS EARLY AS YOU CAN!!
Psycho Path presents FEARGROUND 2020 is set to become a behemoth of fear this Halloween, a demonic monster not witnessed anywhere else in the UK. If you thought last year was big then we are taking horror to the deepest darkest corners of our twisted and cruel imaginations this year.
We will be keeping it all a satanic secret for now. However, if you attended the last 2 years then you know a little of what might be in store Stay tuned for some rather devilish announcements coming very soon…
You're FEARGROUND Ticket
Includes access to ALL scare mazes.
We will be adding more mazes and experiences for 2020 so stay alert for further updates.
Welcome to a universe of horror.
A dark demonic playground of the damned,
FearGround ushers in the beginning of a new dawn in scare attractions, the likes of which no living soul could endure.
Can you survive the night?
VIP TICKETS INCLUDE
UNLIMITED ENTRY TO ALL SCARE ATTRACTIONS
Q - JUMP FOR ALL SCARE ATTRACTIONS
PSYCHO PATH T-SHIRT
FREE DRINK ON ENTRY (Beer, wine , single spirit + Mixer or soft drink)
8 FOOD AND BEVERAGE OPTIONS
Huge main draught bar featuring beers from around the globe plus local champions Wylam Brewery
Quaff Box Horse Box Cocktails
Peroni Dark Garden over in the Woods
Monument Coffee Company
Our very own street theatre group featuring: magicians, fire eaters, angle grinding performers and Arial artists
Rides galore (These are charged separately and NOT included in ticket price)
Psycho Path presents Fear Ground
Lintz Hall Farm
Newcastle upon Tyne NE16 6AS
* Please be respectful of other guests, staff and actors, after all without these, this event would not be able to function
* Please be respectful of the rules we have in place to make this event safe and secure for all, if you can’t comply with any of the above you will be removed from the site
KEY INFORMATION FOR 2020 TICKET HOLDERS
If you have a valid ticket for 2020 the dates have been transferred accordingly
FRIDAY 2ND + SAT 3RD 2020
NOW FRIDAY 1ST + SATURDAY 2ND 2021
FRIDAY 9TH + SAT 10TH 2020
NOW FRIDAY 8TH + SATURDAY 9TH 2021
FRIDAY 16TH + SAT 17TH 2020
NOW FRIDAY 15TH + SATURDAY 16TH 2021
FRIDAY 23RD + SAT 24TH 2020
NOW FRIDAY 22ND + SATURDAY 23RD 2021
FRIDAY 30TH + SAT 31ST 2020
NOW FRIDAY 29TH + SATURDAY 30TH 2021
EXTRA DATE ADDED SUNDAY 31ST ON SALE