Distinctive Bars Ticket Ts & Cs + CV19
1. TICKET RESERVATIONS
All Guests must arrive at their allocated time. Tickets become null and void past the time stated on the ticket purchased.
2. NO-SHOW & LATENESS
In the event of a no-show or lateness all tickets and pre-advanced payments are non-refundable.
Measures may be put in place without notice in order to be in line with Government Guidelines. All Covid related terms and conditions could change at any time
4. ID To join us at Distinctive bars, you must be over the age of eighteen and must have valid age identification, that looks like you. EVERYONE, regardless of age, will need ID to gain admission to the premises.
5. DRESS CODE We have a relaxed dress code but please be reasonable – tracksuit bottoms/joggers are not suitable attire for any late-night licensed venue. Trainers, shorts and hats are okay.
6. INTOXICATION & DRUGS Assessments and decisions on drunkenness are made by the Security – not by the friends of the person being assessed! Distinctive Bars takes a zero-tolerance approach to intoxication and the consumption of illegal substances. You will more than likely be searched upon admission. Declining search will equal us declining your admission.
7. INAPPROPRIATE ATTITUDE Our aim is for everyone that comes to our venue to have a great time in a relaxed and enjoyable environment, so we take a zero-tolerance approach to aggression/violence/inappropriate attitudes. Racism, sexism, homophobia will result in automatic refusal.
8. ACTS & SET-TIMES Acts, set-times and content are all subject to change.
9. REFUNDS All tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable, whatever the reason for the request to change.
10. Please note this is a discounted ticket and you may be asked to provide evidence of your employment
MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ADMISSION
Lots of love Distinctive Bars Team x x