This event is going ahead!
Confirmed by the event organiser
|SUNDAY: 1PM- 3PM | BOTTOMLESS BRUNCH||£32.50||Book|
Whoever made the rule that eating pancakes should only happen once a year, got it completely and utterly wrong!!
Get ready to indulge in a heavenly combination of pancakes & prosecco at this bottomless brunch. There’ll be stacks of pancakes & tiers of toppings that will satisfy your sweet or savory tooth, all accompanied by bottomless bubbles.
Whilst the fountains of prosecco flow, our resident DJ will be playing the best club classics & diva anthems from throughout the ages.
It's time to knock the stacks back, grab hold of those invisible microphones and get involved in our dance-offs, sing-alongs cause we are here to party every Saturday & Sunday at Camden's most instagrammable venue!!
SOLD-OUT 80 CONSECUTIVE WEEKS & COUNTING!!
Guests can attend any one of our seatings, the offer is valid for the booked time slot.
1) 11:30 A.M - 1:30PM - Saturdays
2) 2:30PM - 4:30PM - Saturdays
3) 1PM - 3PM - Sundays
Toppings include: Bacon, Berry Compot, Maple Syrup, Chocolate Sauce & Avocado.
Please note this is a ticketed only event.
N.B: We cannot provide a gluten free option for Pancakes however we can provide Vegan & Dairy free options provided we know in advance.
If you have any type of large group booking enquiry (8+), please get in contact with us at firstname.lastname@example.org for booking procedure.
Birthday Packages - Includes Birthday Presentation, Birthday Cake & Reserved Seating for Group
For group bookings, it is recommended that tickets are purchased under one name & in one transaction to secure booking.
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR TICKET PURCHASES:
1. Bottomless prosecco, pancakes and toppings from your arrival are included in the ticket price.
2. Food & Drink will only be available during the times specified. If you miss your seating we will not be able to accommodate you in another session.
3. The venue reserves the right to stop serving Food & Drink at anytime within the 2 hour time slot & for safety reasons Prosecco will stop being served 10 minutes before the event finishes so the venue can prepare for the next session or restaurant bookings.
4. For dietary requirements, please get in touch with us at email@example.com before booking a ticket, please note that the venue cannot provide a Gluten Free option for Pancakes.
5. Tables are issued on an allocated seating basis, we do our best to try and accommodate all group bookings & ensure all ticket holders get seated together, please understand that this may not always be possible. Certain tables may be shared depending on availability.
6. This ticket entitles the ticket holder to a single entrance.
7. Entertainment, menu, venue and the timings may be subject to change.
8. Dress code is casual.
9. On arrival to the venue, please bring your e-mail confirmation and ID (Passport, driving license or any GOV-approved ID) as this is an 18+ only event. Once you reach the front of the queue, your information will be checked off by the door host for entrance.
10. The ticket holder must adhere to the venue’s entrance guidelines (age restriction, dress code, intoxication, etc.). Failure to adhere to these guidelines may result in refusal of admission, this is at the door staff & security team’s discretion.
11. Refunds will not be issued if the ticket holder is refused admission for failure to adhere to the venues entrance guidelines. Refunds will only be issued should the event be canceled by the venue & tickets are non-transferable between dates.
12. The ticket holder is responsible for informing the venue of any specific dietary requirements or allergies no later than a week in advance of the event date. The venue or promoter accepts no responsibility for any and all allergic reactions howsoever caused.
13. Prosecco can not be exchanged for another alcoholic beverage.
14. Pancakes can not be exchanged for another food dish.
15. By purchasing this ticket, you are giving permission for photos and videos to be taken on the day, which may also be used for promotional purposes.
16. If there is another lockdown, your ticket will be turned into a voucher to be redeemed for a future date.
Covid-19 Terms and Conditions 2020:
We have taken precautions to keep both our customers & our staff safe at Duo London.
Upon arrival to the venue, you will be asked to take part in a mandatory temperature check with a thermometer.
We require all customers to fill out a form with their name, email, address and mobile number. We require a valid government certified photo ID to cross check with your details. Due to government guidelines, the data collected will be used for track & trace and kept on file for 21 days.
We require all customers to wear a mask whilst attending the venue and hand sanitiser will be readily available throughout the venue.
Customers are required to remain in their allocated area and no dancing in the venue. Drink orders will be taken by a member of staff or management.
We allow up to 6 people per booking at the venue.
Customers are required to let a member of staff or management know when they require a cigarette and all customers to wear a mask whilst going to the smoking area.
Customers will have access to bathrooms and require all customers to wear a mask whilst going to the bathroom, this will be monitored by a member of staff.
Due to the new government guidelines, we would require everyone to leave the venue by 9.45pm and last orders for drinks
(Please check symptoms) 10 days before the event, please note if you have any symptoms we will be unable to take your booking however if you have already purchased a ticket / or have a reservation, we will be able to rebook you in for a future date.
Please note if you have purchased tickets for an upcoming event, and the event has to be postponed due to government lockdown, we will not be offering refunds however, we will be able to transfer your tickets to the next available date.
The lead person of the booking must acknowledge all guests are not outside their household or support bubble.
We don’t accept any exemption cards from the government website unless it has a valid medical document or letter from your local GP.
If these guidelines are not met to DUO London standards, management retains the right to refuse service and entry to the venue. Any deposit made to the venue is non-refundable.