This event is going ahead!
Confirmed by the event organiser
WE MADE FETCH HAPPEN
After another sold out event So Fetch is coming back to Oxford for a night full of 00's magic!
“Gretchen, stop trying to make fetch happen! It's not going to happen!”
Regina George was wrong.
So Fetch is happening, playing all your favourite hits from the 00s
Think Britney Spears to Avril Lavigne. McFly to Usher. Rihanna to Gwen Stefani. Justin Timberlake to Busted. Beyonce to Amy Winehouse.
So whether you were a skater boi, or spent the decade hanging out under your umberella-Ella-Ella-eh, you can expect to hear your faves on the night!
Mean Girls inspired fancy dress is highly encouraged!
Free entry if your birthday is between November 20th -December 20th. Drop us an email to email@example.com with the subject 'So Fetch Oxford Dec' to claim!
No ID, No Entry
For the safety of public, staff and all friends and family The Bullingdon have worked with Oxford City Council and have put the following policies in place
- If you feel ill and/or have any symptoms of covid do not come to the venue
- Everyone including public, acts and staff MUST show proof of a negative Lateral Flow Test (from the date of event) or double vaccination certification (QR code). These must be done before visiting the venue and can be picked up for free from pharmacies including Boots. For more details visithttps://www.oxfordshire.gov.uk/council/coronavirus-covid-19/prevention-and-testing/symptom-free-testing
- Masks will be worn by all staff and we encourage our visitors to do so as much as possible
- We have state of the art ventilation which air circulation far exceeds government guidelines
- Dedicated staff will be cleaning our toilet facilities throughout the night. Please respect them and our building by being as tidy as possible
- Hand sanitiser is available at various points in the venue
- Deep cleans of the venue are performed after every event
- NHS track and trace QR codes are displayed around the venue. Whilst it is not mandatory to check in we do encourage everyone to do so
- We will be operating cashless bars for the foreseeable future to reduce cross contamination
- Please respect everyone's space and choices. Some visitors may still be nervous about being in a crowd. It is still their right to enjoy the music and dance
We can't wait to see you againThe Bullingdon x