Raver Tots is coming to London for the biggest and best family friendly outdoor festival yet!
Please note there is no on site parking for this event.
IN ASSOCIATION WITH GARAGE NATION!
FEATURING A HUGE LINE UP OF THE NATION'S BIGGEST AND BEST HOUSE, GARAGE AND DRUM AND BASS ARTISTS OF ALL TIME.
DJ LUCK & MC NEAT
WIDEBOYS (KISSTORY SET)
JASON KAYE B2B MOODY MIKE
WITH MC PSG
SWEET FEMALE ATTITUDE
CHARLOTTE DEVANEY & MADDY V
NICKY BLACKMARKET B2B PHANTASY HARRY SHOTTA & EKSMAN
ELLIS DEE & CHALKIE WHITE (BACK TO THE 90'S SET)
PLUS VERY SPECIAL GUESTS:
SUITABLE FOR ALL AGES 0+
• Fun fair, rides and play areas & inflatables
• Full Raver Tots production
• Licensed Bar
• Hot and cold food stalls, juices and ice-creams
• Raver Tots merchandise stall
• UK’s biggest DJ’s
• Face painting & glitter artists
• Raver Tots dancers and performers
• Huge confetti cannons, bubbles, giant balloons
• Giant parachutes games
• Music at safe levels for little ears
TERMS AND INFO
1. Babies under 12 months are just £4. All other children require a child ticket.
2. All kids under 12 require child tickets, children 12 and over require adult tickets.
3. Strictly no adults admitted without a child (maximum of 3 adults to 1 child).
4. Please note parents remain responsible for children at all times. Children must remain under adult supervision.
5. Tickets are non-refundable unless the event is cancelled, in which case you will be entitled to a refund.
6. Tickets must not be re-sold. Do not purchase tickets from individuals online, beware of scams! Only purchase tickets directly from the link shown in this page or you many risk being denied entry.
7. Music is monitored and kept at safe levels at all times in line with risk assessment guidelines and health and safety. It can still feel loud for some depending on where you choose to stand so bring ear defenders if you wish.
8. Expect state of the art club lighting in a festival style environment.
9. By attending you give permission for Raver Tots to take photos and videos of the event for the use of press. If you see a photo you wish to have these taken down please contact us via our Facebook page.
10. Animals are not permitted unless assistance or guide dogs
11. No external food or drink is permitted on site with the exception of baby bottles.
12. Allergy advice: Food vendors may have foods containing nuts. Strobe lighting may be used in the event production. We use latex balloons in the production.
13. This event is subject to licence from the local authority.