If you have purchased a birthday or hen/stag package please email:
1. your name
2. ticket type
4. and date you booked for
to [firstname.lastname@example.org] for your promotional code
*T&C’s on website
1. Bottomless cocktails from 3PM– 4PM and 3-course meal starting at 4PM-5PM, included in the meal ticket price. This offer is valid between these times only.
2. Drinks & food will only be available during the times specified. If you miss your seating or arrive after any course has been served, chefs will not be able to accommodate any latecomers.
3. This ticket entitles the ticket holder to a single entrance before 3PM.
4. It is advised to arrive early to avoid queuing times.
5. Entertainment, menu, venue, and the timings may be subject to change.
6. General sale, Second room (stables), Semi-Private room or Balcony may be on sharing bases - depending on group size with social distancing in place.
7. The dress code is casual. Trainers are allowed.
8. On arrival bring your ticket (printed or shown on your phone) and a GOV-approved ID. Your information will be checked off by the door host for entrance.
9. The ticket holder must adhere to the venue’s entrance guidelines (age restriction, intoxication, must have I.D., dress code, and common respect). Failure to adhere to these guidelines may result in refusal of admission, this is at the door staff & security team’s discretion.
10. Refunds will not be issued if the ticket holder is refused admission for failure to adhere to the venue's entrance guidelines. Refunds will only be issued should the event be canceled.
11. Date transfers are acceptable with 2 weeks' notice and subject to availability. Less than two weeks notice will have a surcharge of £10 per head. For date transfers, please email [email@example.com]
12. The ticket holder is responsible for informing us of any specific dietary requirements or allergies. We, therefore, accept no responsibility for any and all allergic reactions howsoever caused.
13. All food provided is owned and prepared by external caterers. We have no responsibility for the making of the food.
14. Purchasing this ticket, you are giving permission for photos and videos being taken on the day, which may be used for promotional purposes.