This event is going ahead!
Confirmed by the event organiser
Raver Tots are back, bigger and better with the nations most popular, award winning indoor festival for families! Suitable for all ages 0 and above!
📌 Line up & Entertainment over all 5 areas!
UK Garage Anthems
DJ Archie (Worlds Youngest DJ)
Drum and Bass Anthems
Phantasy & MC Shabba (Exclusive ‘Three Generations of Drum & Bass’ set!)
Animal Ride on toys from Giddiup +
Old skool happy hardcore rave!
Soft Play Centre with inflatables, soft play shapes, ball ponds and 90’s Dance Classics!
Tea Area, Licensed Bar + Chill Out Zone!
Face Painting, Crafts, Play Doh & loads more.
Huge multi sensory special effects show thought the event with dancers, performers, cold pyro, bubbles, festival sized confetti blasts, multi coloured lasers and lighting, parachute games, giant balloons, huge LED screens and music kept at safe levels and monitored through out the event.
DJ Phantasy will be holding a book signing before his set for his new autobiography ‘three generations deep’ with a meet and greet photo opportunity in the 103 room (Bar)
Tickets will sell out well in advance!
Tickets go on sale on Monday 9th March at 9am
📌 ABOUT RAVER TOTS:
Raver Tots is the UK’s biggest award winning rave for families and festival brand where kids and parents can get on the dance floor and party together. There are never ending moments to engage kids and parents alike, and above all, huge dance spaces where you can hear the nations biggest DJ’s playing the best in all forms of dance music. Our events can attract anything between 300 to 5000 people a time depending on the venue.
With over 15 million views on our videos last year and features on BBC, ITV, MTV, LadBible and more, Raver Tots is widely recognised as the nations most popular family event, often selling months in advance, with thousands of people in attendance every week around the nation.
Raver Tots has an ongoing charitable interest and donates thousands of pounds a year to an array of charities that help children with Autism and ADHD and other challenges.
1. Babies are free of charge if carried in a sling. Babies in a pushchair will need a ticket.
2. All kids under 12 require child tickets, children over 12 require adult tickets
3. Strictly no adults admitted without a child (there is a maximum of three adults to one child)
4. Our events are often very busy with hundreds and some times thousands in attendance.
5. Most venues will have a licensed bar with the option for responsible drink.
6. Please note parents remain responsible for children at all times. Children must remain under supervision.
7. Tickets are non-refundable are and can not be resold.
8. Buggies should not be taken onto the dance floor incase of tripping. Buggy’s parked at own risk.
9. For non-walking babies, baby slings or carriers are advisable.
10. Music is kept at safe levels. Bring ear defenders if you wish.
11. Allergy advice: We use latex balloons.
12. Expect club lighting in a club environment. Strobe lights MAY be used.
13. By attending, you give permission for Raver Tots to photograph and video the event for press and social media use. If you see a photo you wish to remove, please contact us via our Facebook page.
14. All children and adults require their own individual ticket.