Once you'e chosen your ticket, choose any Add Ons you may require such as under 18 tickets.
Once you’ve completed your purchase you will receive a confirmation email with an order number. It is really important you input your correct email address when purchasing.
If you have any special requirements and/or would like to book a free Personal Assistant or Essential Companion ticket, please email us on email@example.com and we will send you our Accessibility Form, so we can collect the information we require and ensure we can meet your needs at Got The Love Festival.”
Admission Terms and Conditions - Got The Love Festival.
1. Assessments and decisions on intoxication and drunkenness are made by the Admissions’ Team. Got The Love Festival is a family festival and a zero-tolerance approach to intoxication and the consumption of illegal substances will be applied. You will be refused admission if you are too drunk or suspected to be under the influence of illegal substances.
2. Inappropriate Attitude - our aim is for everyone that comes to the Festival to have a great time in a relaxed and enjoyable environment, so we take a zero-tolerance approach to aggression/violence/inappropriate attitudes. Racism, sexism, homophobia, transgenderism will result in automatic refusal/removal from Site.
3. Searching – all persons wishing to enter the Site may be requested to submit to a body check and/or a search of their possessions for the purposes of locating and removing any prohibited item (including but not limited to alcohol, illegal substances, weapons or anything else the Admissions’ Team deem unsuitable for the Festival), and any refusal of consent to be searched (either on the Admissions’ Gate or once inside the Festival) will result in refusal of admission to or eviction from Site without refund or compensation.
4. No alcohol or glass containers are to brought onto Site.
5. Management reserves the right to refuse admission and to removes persons from Site. No failure or delay by us to exercise any right (in whole or in part) under these conditions shall constitute a waiver of that right, nor restrict any further exercise of that right.
6. Right to readmission is not automatic and is subject to the discretion of the Admissions’ Team.
7. Challenge 25 is operated on all bars, so if we think that you look 25 years old or younger you will be asked to provide proof of age and if you are unable to do so you will not be served alcohol. Anyone caught purchasing alcohol for a person without ID will be removed from Site for the duration of the Festival.
8. Acts, set times and activities are all subject to change. Got The Love Festival will not be held responsible for any cancellation or amendments of Acts.
9. All tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable, whatever the reason for the request to change.
10. No dogs are permitted unless they are service dogs, they must be registered with the Admissions Team on arrival and kept on a lead at all times. Failure to comply may result in the removal of the dog and its owner from the event.
11. No trading is allowed anywhere within the Festival or in the vicinity thereof without our prior written authorisation. Anyone caught trading without written authorisation will be evicted from the Festival without refund or compensation.
12. We take the needs of Ticket Holders who are disabled or who have other access requirements very seriously and actively encourage people of all abilities to attend the Event. If you have access requirements for the Event and have not already notified the Festival organisers, please tell the Admissions’ Team before entering.
Got The Love Festival x