It’s been eighteen months of so much love, friendship, laughs, snogs, countless numbers exchanges, keys exchanged, friends' holidays planned and incredible connections have been formed. Whether it’s a romantic relationship or a pal for life, we’re so happy with what’s been happening at BODA.
Our socials have been described as wholesome, great for single peoples' mental health and events which are so good they make you wanna stay single, so come for great vibes & lovely people.
We're hosting this social at the ultimate flat party, The Little Scarlet Door, where guests are treated to kitchen discos, bathroom catch-ups, and super cosy, chilled vibes in the basement with cocktails. It’s for those people who love going out, but also love staying in...
What to expect:
- 95% of our attendees come solo, so if you find yourself being the only single one in your friendship group, please don't miss out on this social because you're not bringing a pal along. Come solo! You'll be in great company
- A room where everyone is single. That's one of the only rules we have - you must be single to enter in. This is our singles club. A space free of couples, families, kids etc, a place just for us to let our hair down and be with like-minded people. Note: this particular social is for people in their 20s, 30s and 40s
- A 'Dutch Courage' tequila shot (totally optional, so don't worry if this isn't your thing) along with a BODA mindful icebreaker
- Our community-feel events attract a room full of brilliant people who appreciate slower, healthier, kinder approach to dating over the fast & furious modern dating climate singles are up against
Essential need-to-know bits:
- As long as you're over 18, EVERYONE IS WELCOME, whatever your sexuality or gender
- We cannot control the level of ratios on the night (men to women, women to women, men to men etc), so please do bear this in mind when booking a ticket. We do however try very hard to get a great, wide mix of ages, genders and sexualities, as we want everyone to have a fantastic night
- Feel free to ask us any questions through this or follow us on Instagram to get a feel for our socials : @boredofdatingapps
Our hosts can't wait to meet you! See you there for good times.