This event has been rescheduled to a new
date and time. Please see below.
Autumn Lights - COVID SECURE DRIVE-IN EVENT
A spectacle of light coming this December**
**Rescheduled to the new date of Thursday 17th December.
- YORK’S BIGGEST FESTIVE FIREWORKS EXTRAVAGANZA
- HOT AIR BALLOON NIGHT GLOW*
- CHRISTMAS THEMED ENTERTAINERS
- SANTA SLEIGH PARADE
- MAGICAL CHRISTMAS SOUNDTRACK
- BRING YOUR OWN PICNIC*
*Hot Air Balloon inflation is weather dependant
*No Alcohol to be brought on site
Our COVID SECURE event concept has been rigorously risk assessed and planned to allow our customers safe enjoyment of the event. We are excited at the prospect of bringing you something to look forward to in the festive season!
*** TIER related refund requests must be applied for at least 72 hours before the event to give us fair chance to resell the ticket ***
Please Note - All tickets previously purchase automatically roll over to the new date
£30 - Standard Car
£40 - Large Car
Tickets are purchased per car and start from just £30 for a 5 seater car, We think this represents great value for money. Larger vehicles seating more than 5 people are charged at a higher rate. All passengers must be from the same household or support bubble in-line with new Covid restrictions.
The best way to keep up with event news and announcements is via our social media pages.
Facebook.com/autmunlightsuk – Instagram @autumnlightsuk
COVID-19 Risk Mitigation
- Social distancing measures in line with current government guidelines will be in place and strictly enforced at the event at all times.
- All vehicles will have a safe distance between them allowing for attendees to get out of their vehicles, keeping within the vehicle boundary at a safe distance from others.
- Please stay at your vehicles at all times unless using toilets.
- When moving around site please follow all signage and adhere to social distancing rules at all times. Anyone not doing so will be removed from the site.
- Social distancing measures must be followed when heading to the toilet facilities.
- Hand sanitiser will be available at the toilets and must be used by all persons directly prior to using and before leaving the toilet facilities.
- All toilets are single unit, portable toilets, which will be disinfected by staff regularly.
- DO NOT attend if you or anyone you have been in contact with in the last 14 days has shown signs of, or have symptoms of Coronavirus. https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19...
- The Event Organisers are regularly monitoring the government guidelines on outdoor events. As these guidelines change, the event may also be subject to changes in order to adhere to the rules whilst keeping all attendees safe.
- In the case of an event cancellation, all purchasers will receive a full refund for the face value of their tickets.
General Event Rules
- Please arrive early (Gates will open at 4pm to allow for ease of access and reduce congestion to a minimum)
- We can only allow entry to the event if attendees arrive in a vehicle (Car, Large Car or Motorbike)
- We can NOT allow entry to the event for vehicles with more than 8 seats, motorhomes or coaches.
- Please park exactly where the event steward directs you to. The space between vehicles allows for safe distancing from others.
- Engines must be turned off for the duration of the event.
- Vehicles must remain in place until the end of the event. Vehicle movement during the event is strictly prohibited.
- Please put all litter in your vehicles or in the bins provided.
- No alcohol to be brought onto or consumed on site.
- Anti social behaviour will not be tolerated.
- We reserve the right to remove any vehicles and/or persons from site if the rules are not adhered to.
- You must adhere to government guidance and event signage at all times. https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus