By Big Blaze and promoted by Psycho Path
Psycho Path, Fearground and Family Fright Fest presents
The Big Blaze
Join us at Lintz Hall Farm
For a Bonfire Spectacular!
Expect a fun evening out for the whole family.
Indoor and Outdoor Areas and Attractions
FULLY COVID SECURE
Massive fire works display
Fire and Angle Grinding Show
Huge Street Food Village featuring
Hatch 76 - Duck wraps and loaded fries
Acropolis - Greek Food
Tango (Durham) - Burgers, fries, chicken
Med Head - Mediterranean food
Parm - O - Rama
Sweat treats Trailor
Monument Coffee Company
Huge main draught bar featuring beers from around the globe plus local champions Wylam Brewery
The Wolf Bar - Gin, Spirit and curious concoctions
Crazy Ned’s Horse Box Draught Bar
Instagram photo areas
CHILDREN UNDER 4 GO FREE
THIS IS NOT PSYCHO PATH
THIS EVENT IS DESIGNED FOR YOUNG PE0PLE, CHILDREN AND FAMILIES.
* Please don’t attend if you have any symptoms or have been asked to self isolate.
* Hands - Wash your hands - Hand washing and hand sanitising points will be throughout the event. It will be a requirement to sanitise hands before entering any attraction.
* Face - Wear a face covering, this is mandatory within the event, without exception. This is to ensure the safety of others and to maintain the cleanliness of the attractions within the event. Face coverings can be removed for eating and drinking whilst seated.
* Space - To keep the event as safe as possible, please keep 2m from others and other groups.
* Rule of Six - We are unable to accommodate any groups larger than 6, if you intend to enjoy the event as a group of up to 6, you must arrive all together, stay together and maintain 2m social distancing from other groups. All of our seating areas will accommodate up to 6 people
* The group leader or ticket holder MUST give correct contact details on entry to comply with NHS Test & Trace guidelines
* Please minimise touching things, and under no circumstances tough actors as this will end in your removal!
* Please be respectful of other guests, staff and actors, after all without these, this event would not be able to function
* Please be respectful of the rules we have in place to make this event safe and secure for all, if you can’t comply with any of the above you will be removed from the site
What you can expect from us:
* We have gone above and beyond current guidance to ensure the event is COVID Secure
* One way systems will be in place
* Screens will be in place where social distancing can’t be maintained whilst queuing
* Our cleaning teams will be working to constantly to sanitise all touch surfaces, attractions, service areas etc
* We will have additional staff around the event ensuring face coverings are worn, and social distancing is maintained.
* We will do everything we can to give you the fright of your life!