🌸🍄 We’re back, back, back again! Join us this November to close the festival season with our very own mini festival. We are bringing you shit loads of Midlands talent all under one roof.
So, get the wellies out, pull them sequin kimonos from under ya bed and get ready to go on a festival trip with us 🍄🌸
- Tacky Alex as Kim Woodburn dusting your dirty selves
- Dan Rutter as The Green Peace Cow, animals are friends not food!
- Yshee black as The Christian preacher abolishing all yo gay sins
- Auntie ‘ballsack’ Jamie. Need we say more?
-FREE DRUGS... we mean glitter. Find our dealers prowling around for your free baggie of glitter.
-Nora Virus falling off the stage... again
-Chief festival steward Pork Pie
- Emo Liam being... emo
- Jenna Davinci as Cher God dammit
- Jay Andre as your Generic Festival Girl, oh my god I’ve been to 300 festivals this year and worn glitter I’m sooo edgy
- Tanya McKenzie as it’s Britney... bitch!
Hosted by Amber Cadaverous & Paul Aleksandr of Drag Punk
- Genuine real life palm reading
- Tarot cards games
- General Emo things
🌈The Powder room🌈
Glitter makeup by the glitter girls Mama Mamba, Petite and Ezra Skag. £3 per person for your ultimate glitter face makeover!
- Free candy floss will be available till it’s gone by Sweet Cheeks Birmingham 🍬
Stalls from independent Birmingham artists and companies, to be announced soon.
⭐️MUSIC- Strictly classic Dance/Pop anthems from the past decades.
(Basement Jaxx, Kylie, Fatboy Slim, Britney Spears etc)
DJ Soriah & Richard
⭐DRESS CODE/THEME- Ya best festy get up! However you feel happy and comfortable.
We encourage dressing up and always GLITTER!
⭐️TICKETS- Free entry with online free tickets till midnight only. £4 with no ticket till 12. £5 after 12 with or without ticket. Free tickets available through the link in this event page.
⭐VENUE/TIME- 11pm till late. The Nightingale Club, 18 Kent Street, Birmingham, B5 6RD.
Photographic ID is essential for entry.