The Annual Pharma Supply Chain and Security World Summit is now online, and this time with more focus on optimizing your supply chain challenges to ensure an agile, responsive, streamlined and secured supply chain in a Global platform. Pharmaceutical companies have to resist the challenges looming from supply chain security lapses to avoid infiltration of counterfeit, diverted, and adulterated drugs entering into the supply chain. Apart from having an end to end visibility and traceability within the supply chain, an effective serialization programs will be a key differentiator and will be a competitive advantage for the pharmaceutical companies. Drug counterfeiting which is not only a global public health risk, but also harm the quality of the product, the integrity of the brand, the economy and even national security. Revenues from the pharma and bio-pharma counterfeit market is estimated to be more than $200 billion. Aligning your anti-counterfeiting strategy with the corporate supply chain strategy should plot a roadmap for implementing anti-counterfeiting measures.
Both industry and governments across the world recognising the importance of implementing product serialization, it becomes obligatory for all entities within the supply chain to comply with federal or state legislations pertaining to the locations in which they operate.
Initiatives focusing on supply chain monitoring, such as mass serialisation, track and trace or hologram tagging, had mixed outcomes, as counterfeiters are agile and have found ways to bypass the steps quickly. Pharmaceutical companies and regulators are still developing techniques to stop them by creating intelligence led brand protection strategy. This also reveals numerous gaps in the governmental and industry efforts to safeguard global pharmaceutical and bio-tech supplies.
"The Virtual summit will facilitate an invaluable networking opportunities with Decision makers and Industry experts, focusing on real case studies and insightful presentations.Bringing in Exciting features like Q&A Sessions with industry experts, Networking Video Chat, Polling, Raise Hand, Virtual Exhibitor booths with waiting room/tables and virtual chat, Peer to Peer connect at Social Lounge, Handout Bags and more giving opportunity to grow and expand your networking throughout the event"
It gives us a great pleasure in welcoming you to our whole new Virtual conference 3rd Annual Pharma Supply Chain & Security World 2021.
· Streamlining your supply chain
· End to End supply chain
· Designing an optimal supply chain network
· Developing a sustainable Serialization strategy
· Integration of track & trace solutions in production and supply chain
· Smart Packaging, Labelling, Artwork, Warehouse & Logistics
· Serialization Data and Analytics driven approach to increase supply chain agility
· Adoption of Blockchain in pharma supply chain
· Brand Protection & Securing supply chain integrity
· Global enterprise level solutions for anti-counterfeiting
· Tackling pharmaceutical crime - initiatives at multinational, EU and national level
· IP and regulatory enforcement
· Synchrony of the Pharma Industry and professional bodies against counterfeiting
· Understanding and meeting the needs of DSCSA, EU FMD and other global regulations
· Strategies for public awareness and patient protection
· Best practices to protect your brand
· The role of the Internet in aiding the counterfeiters – How to overcome the situation?
· Effective Authentication Technologies
· Best selection of tamper-evident features
· Developing a RMP for your supply chain to protect your Brand, Product and Patient Safety
· The need to understand and adopt new technologies like IoT, Analytics, Blockchain, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
· Case study: How companies are structuring their counterfeiting efforts and departments?
Who should attend the conference?
Attendees include GMs, VPs, Directors, Heads and Managers of:
• Pharmaceutical manufacturers and distributors
• Supply Chain management companies
• Healthcare professionals
• Serialization, Track and Trace solution providers
• Brand protection, enforcement, security, integrity and management companies
• Healthcare research organizations
• Pharmaceutical industry professional associations
• Anti-counterfeiting organizations
• Packaging & labelling companies
• Authentication technology suppliers
• Contract manufacturing organization (CMO)
• IT service providers
• Intellectual Property, investigators and Trademark council
• Drug regulatory agencies and customs