Sunday Lunch always has an air of something special about it – whether it’s a family get-together, special celebration or simply an excuse to spoil yourself. Why not treat someone you know to a special 3 course Sunday lunch, the perfect dining experience gift!
Hodroyd Hall, a beautiful, grade II listed property, steeped in history and is situated in the picturesque Hamlet of Felkirk, in West Yorkshire.
Enter and you will be whisked off to gastronomic heaven in the luxury and comfort of this remarkable building.
After purchasing your ticket please put in the comment section your order from the below menu, as this is a pre-booked Sunday lunch.
Date: 6th November
3 Course Dinner
First Sitting 12 noon
Second Sitting 2pm
French Bistro Sunday lunch.
- Onion tart tartin with gruyere mousse
- French onion soup with gruyere croutons
- Game terrine with cognac soaked prunes
- Beef daube borderlaise, pomme puree, roast roots
- Confit duck leg cassoulet
- Confit salmon, peas a la francaise
- Ratatouille & brie pithivier
- Creme brulee with sable biscuit
- Lemon tart with textures of raspberry
- Cherry & almond millefuille