1. On arrival to the venue please state the lead booker name, if you are part of a large group, you may arrive separately, but everyone must use the lead name so we can keep track of your party!
2. Your information will be checked off by our host on arrival. Please bring your ticket confirmation, the card used to purchase the tickets and your ID (passport, driving license or any GOV-approved ID) as this is an 18+ only event.
3. Our dress code is smart/casual, no sportswear.
4. Entertainment, menu, and timings may be subject to change. Management will not be responsible in the event of entertainment cancellations.
5. The ticket holder must adhere to the venue’s entrance guidelines (age restriction, dress code, intoxication, etc.). Failure to adhere to these guidelines may result in refusal of admission, this is at the door staff & security team’s discretion.
6. Refunds will not be issued if the ticket holder is refused admission for failure to adhere to the venues entrance guidelines. Refunds will only be issued should the event be canceled & tickets are non-transferable between dates.
7. The ticket holder is responsible for informing us of any specific dietary requirements or allergies no later than a week in advance.
8. Organisers retain the right to change the food and drink offering of the event.
9. All participants must adhere to current social distancing regulations
10. By purchasing this ticket, you are giving permission for photos and videos to be taken on the day, which may also be used for promotional purposes.