This event is going ahead!
Confirmed by the event organiser
|Earl Shisha (Up to 4 people)||
|Earl Shisha (Up to 6 people||
|Earl Terrace (Up to 4 people)||
|Earl Terrace (Up to 6 People)||
Slam is back with a series of terrace parties!
Slam is returning after hits Covid-19 hiatus, for a series of covid safe parties on the terrace. We will be coming back with some of the biggest DJ's in the South West and a range of new drinks deals!
This event is group tickets of 4 or 6 only
🔑KEY INFO 🔑
All activity is seated
There will be a DJ outside on the Terrace
You will be taken to your purchased table, with drinks being ordered online via the QR code on your table and brought to you by the amazing Second Bridge bar team. You will not be allowed to leave this area unless its to use the facilities
🚨 HEALTH, SAFETY & TERMS & CONDITIONS 🚨
Second Bridge has taken the correct precautionary measures to comply with COVID-19 and ensure the safety of all it’s customers. Please enjoy yourselves, but be safe and adhere to the venue policies.For our full COVID policy please email firstname.lastname@example.org
1. The booking holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the venue for which the booking confirmation is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the booking time. The booking holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, Fatsoma and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the booking holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Bookings are confirmed subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. All customers and visitors to the venue are required to share their details in order to support NHS Test and Trace and this information will only be used where necessary to help stop the spread of COVID-19.
4. Please check your booking, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
5. All people in the booking must arrive together, refusal of entry to anyone that does not arrive within the group.
6. A hostess will meet and greet you on entry and show you to your table, respecting social distancing, if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.
7. Bookings cannot exceed 6 guests.
8. All bookings are seated so please make sure that you have booked a space where all in your party can have a bum on a seat, this means no additional guess can be added on the day and will be refused entry.
9. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
10. Our venue is 100% contactless so please refrain from bringing in any cash for we will not accept it.
11. If you are unwell, or if you feel you, or anyone in your booking, may have come into contact with someone who has or has had the virus then please refrain from making a booking. It is not worth risking other customers or our staff’s health. Let’s all be sensible and make the right choice to stay home if you must.
12. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
13. There are hand sanitizer stations at the entrance and around the venue. Each guest will be required to sanitize on arrival at the venue and will be encouraged to sanitize during their visit with us and upon exiting.
14. The promoter, venue management and booking systems accept no responsibility for the loss or damage to any personal property.
15. All bookings and events listed on the booking confirmation are strictly for the booking holder and party who are over 18 years of age. Identification will be required on entry.
16. Second Bridge are able to refuse entry and service if they believe somebody is drunk, disorderly or are not compliant with social distancing and safety measures and may pose a threat.
17. No re-entry. Please follow and adhere to the venues one-way system.