This event has been rescheduled to a new
date and time. Please see below.
We ♥ The 80s!
Join us for the ultimate 80's extravaganza dedicated to the soundtrack of your youth!
Expect to hear all your favourite 80's soundtracks such as:Ferris Bueller's Day Off/ Dirty Dancing/ Top Gun/ Purple Rain/ Back To The Future/ Flashdance/ Pretty In Pink/ The Neverending Story/ Footloose / The Goonies / The Lost Boys/ As well as : Michael Jackson/ Madonna/ Duran Duran/ David Bowie/ George Michael/ Depeche Mode/ Guns N Roses/ Queen/ Culture Club/ Bon Jovi/ Phill Collins / The Human League/ Tina Turner and many more!
80s Fancy dress is highly encouraged!
Celebrating your birthday between Aug 20th - Sep 13th? Then you get free entry. E-mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘Back To The 80s- Oxford’ to claim.
For the safety of public, staff and all friends and family The Bullingdon have worked with Oxford City Council and have put the following policies in place
- If you feel ill and/or have any symptoms of covid do not come to the venue
- Everyone including public, acts and staff MUST show proof of a negative Lateral Flow Test (from the date of event) or double vaccination certification (QR code). These must be done before visiting the venue and can be picked up for free from pharmacies including Boots. For more details visithttps://www.oxfordshire.gov.uk/council/coronavirus-covid-19/prevention-and-testing/symptom-free-testing
- Masks will be worn by all staff and we encourage our visitors to do so as much as possible
- We have state of the art ventilation which air circulation far exceeds government guidelines
- Dedicated staff will be cleaning our toilet facilities throughout the night. Please respect them and our building by being as tidy as possible
- Hand sanitiser is available at various points in the venue
- Deep cleans of the venue are performed after every event
- NHS track and trace QR codes are displayed around the venue. Whilst it is not mandatory to check in we do encourage everyone to do so
- We will be operating cashless bars for the foreseeable future to reduce cross contamination
- Please respect everyone's space and choices. Some visitors may still be nervous about being in a crowd. It is still their right to enjoy the music and dance
We can't wait to see you againThe Bullingdon x