Having given over 1000 users, 1000+ workouts, multiple UK tours, hundreds of live chats and unlimited vibes...
SNATCHED BY LO is celebrating 2 YEARS of this dope community we have grown!
Snatched By Lo will be hosting Red Bull Studios, for the greatest VIBES X GAINS event. With DJ Marcel Stevens spinning hit after hit you can be sure it will be a PARTY!
This event will be also be supporting International Women’s Day’s 2022 theme of ‘Breaking The Bias’, life balance, body confidence and self-love through exercise, networking, music, vibes and unlimited Red Bull.
Helping us celebrate;
On The Day:
Exercise Challenges with great prizes up for grabs such as an Apple iPad, & workout gear.
- An 'Ultimate Booty Workout' (30 Mins) - Get you feeling thick, lifted & strong (after a little time feeling sore).
- A Yoga (15 Mins) - Finding our zen (and recover that booty)
Sip & Chat with Lo's Panel - We bring guest speaker's in to champion 'YOU FOR YOU: What it takes to do what you need to do for you' and discuss what it means to 'BREAK THE BIAS', change stereotypes and remove obstacles in our daily life that try to stop women from being extraordinary!
Red Bull Cocktails will be served to keep the conversation flowing!
- Exclusive discounts & merchandise
This is an 18+ event (If you a Momma, this will be some good YOU TIME)
The event is NOT EXCLUSIVE to members of 'Snatched By Lo' and will be OPEN TO ANYONE who buys a ticket, bring friends, family, old members, new members, those who want to try it out!
- Please have ticket barcodes ready on entry via phone or printed.
- A small changing room and set of showers will be available at the venue.
- Tickets will be non-refundable or able to be transferred to another date, however a name change can be accommodated if details are provided within 48 hours of the event via email@example.com.
Covid-19 (Subject to Change)
In line with current official guidelines to help contain the spread of Covid-19, we ask that everyone complies with the following guidance:
- All guests will be required to show ID upon arrival, along with a proof of a negative lateral flow test or PCR test taken within the previous 48h, in order to gain entry.
- The proof of a negative test result must be reported and demonstrated (either from your device or as a printout) via the NHS Covid Pass on the NHS app, or a text message or email from NHS Test and Trace.
- Please note we are operating a strict “no test = no entry” in an effort to keep our guests safe and comfortable: we are relying on your cooperation to help keep our event safe.