By Sable Radio
Join us this bank holiday as we celebrate our 3rd birthday..
🍦ice cream ✅
🍹fruit punch ✅
🚗car park ✅
The car park is outside and on a slight slope. The surface is fairly uneven but with paved sides and there will be plenty of outside seating. There will be access to two accessible indoor toilets. We won't be using strobes or harsh lighting but we will use constant coloured rgb lights when it gets dark.
The venue is a 7 minute walk from the main bus station in town but we are at the top of quite a steep hill on St Mary's Street. Alternatively if you are coming by car we're best accessed via Rider Street.
SAFER SPACES POLICY
We have formulated a safer spaces policy to ensure that everyone who comes to our party can feel safe and comfortable to enjoy themselves.
If you do not feel comfortable following our policies then please don’t come as this space is not for you.
Anyone found to be breaching these rules will have to leave the event immediately.
1. Our event is not a space where any form of harassment or judgement will be tolerated. This means no racism, homophobia, transphobia, ableism, ageism, or prejudice that is based on ethnicity, class, gender, gender presentation, sexuality, language ability, asylum status or religious affiliation.
2. Respect people’s personal space and ensure to get verbal consent before any physical contact or crossing boundaries.
3. Please be aware of your privileges before entering our space - we want to create a space that prioritises minorities and their safety, so if you are in a position of privilege be mindful of respecting our rules and that you are in a space of inclusive celebration.
4. Try your best not to make any assumptions about people’s identity or pronouns - and respect their privacy if they don’t wish to share personal details with you.
5. Please drink and party responsibly - anybody putting the safety of others or themselves at risk will be asked to leave.
If you experience or witness anybody breaching these rules or making others feel uncomfortable or unsafe, inform one of our Safer Spaces team (their faces will be shared prior to the event) or bar staff and we will be able to help.
For further information, you can email us at email@example.com.