This event is going ahead!
Confirmed by the event organiser
After sell out nights around the country Reggaeton Party is bringing that Latin Fever back to Oxford this October!
Who doesn’t go crazy when they hear Danza Kuduro or Gasolina!?
But Reggaeton is much more than that, it's the perfect mix of Reggae, Rap & Hip Hop and we’ll be throwing a very special event to celebrate the amazing latin flavour.
Expect to hear: Daddy Yankee / Don Omar / Wisin y Yandel / Ozuna / Nicky Jam / Zion y Lennox / Shakira / Arcangel / Tego Calderon / Tito El Bambino / Farruko / Plan B / Farruko / J Alvarez / J Balvin / Maluma / Nina Sky / Enrique / CNCO
162 Cowley Rd, Oxford OX4 1UE
Strictly 18+ | No ID, No Entry
For the safety of public, staff and all friends and family The Bullingdon have worked with Oxford City Council and have put the following policies in place
- If you feel ill and/or have any symptoms of covid do not come to the venue
- Everyone including public, acts and staff MUST show proof of a negative Lateral Flow Test (from the date of event) or double vaccination certification (QR code). These must be done before visiting the venue and can be picked up for free from pharmacies including Boots. For more details visithttps://www.oxfordshire.gov.uk/council/coronavirus-covid-19/prevention-and-testing/symptom-free-testing
- Masks will be worn by all staff and we encourage our visitors to do so as much as possible
- We have state of the art ventilation which air circulation far exceeds government guidelines
- Dedicated staff will be cleaning our toilet facilities throughout the night. Please respect them and our building by being as tidy as possible
- Hand sanitiser is available at various points in the venue
- Deep cleans of the venue are performed after every event
- NHS track and trace QR codes are displayed around the venue. Whilst it is not mandatory to check in we do encourage everyone to do so
- We will be operating cashless bars for the foreseeable future to reduce cross contamination
- Please respect everyone's space and choices. Some visitors may still be nervous about being in a crowd. It is still their right to enjoy the music and dance
We can't wait to see you againThe Bullingdon x