**FULL REFUNDABLE DETAILS**
In the unfortunate case that you do not achieve your University offer:
1) Your ticket / wristband is transferrable to the NEW city you're going to university in, as long as we are running events in your city.
2) If you don't get into university, then your ticket will be refunded.
To transfer your ticket:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject '2022 transfer'
- Provide proof (UCAS evidence) of your new university, valid photographic ID and the name that your ticket was purchased under (if it differs from the name on your ID).
You'll be given full instructions on how to go about transferring your ticket.
To receive a refund:
- Request a refund through Fatsoma.
- You MUST provide proof (UCAS evidence) of your university change / deferral / rejection and a valid photographic ID.
- Email the above proof to email@example.com with the subject '2022 Refund' along with the name that your ticket was purchased under (if it differs from the name on your ID).
This ONLY applies to tickets purchased BEFORE Monday 1st August 2022. Fatsoma does not refund booking fees.
We would like our customers to have peace of mind when they purchase from us.
Therefore, in the unfortunate case that COVID guidelines mean that clubs / bars are shut, and our events can not take place on the set date, then:
- We will postpone the event until a later date (when nightclubs/bars are reopened & it is safe for us all to party) & your ticket will still be valid for that date.
- If we are forced to cancel the event, we will issue a FULL refund on any ticket or wristband you have purchased.