We are operating a little differently due to the Covid-19 guidance, so here are a few things to take note of when booking to keep your mind at ease:
The tables are a set price, for groups of up to 6 people from two households.
- We urge everyone to arrive before your table time, as we can only hold your table for 30 minutes to deal with demand.
- We are operating at a reduced capacity with table service only.
- Advanced bookings are thoroughly recommended to guarantee availability.
- Please note there may be small delays when arriving, as we will be taking tables in one group at a time for customers safety. If this is the case, you will be asked to queue outside the venue in a socially distant manner.
- All members of the table must arrive together. If a member of the table arrives after you are seated they may be refused entry.
- Customers at one table must be from a maximum of two households.
- Every member of the group is required to give us contact details to comply with the NHS Track and Trace system. This will be kept for 21 days then destroyed accordingly with Data Protection Act 2018.
- We are practising social distancing in our venue. Please keep a safe distance and follow the current social distancing guidelines.
- Wash your hands often, using either soap and water located in our WCs or using hand sanitation stations we have placed at all entrances and exits and around the venue.
- We are currently operating a CASHLESS service. Please use our new App to place your drinks orders whilst sat at your table. If this is not possible please pay for your items using contactless payment.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze. Put used tissues in the bin immediately and wash your hands afterwards.
- Face coverings are now required when entering the venue and when going to use the toilet facilities.
- Do not not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not cleaned.
- Our staff will be wearing appropriate PPE throughout your visit.
- If this event is cancelled or postponed due to covid, you have the choice to swap your ticket for a future date or claim a full refund.
If you cannot make the event, it is up to you to sell on your table ticket we cannot offer refunds on this.
Refunds will be issued if the event is cancelled due to Government/Council Covid enforcement.
THIS IS AN 18+ VENUE ONLY. WE OPERATE A CHALLENGE 25 POLICY. IF YOU LOOK UNDER 25 AND ARE ASKED FOR ID AND FAIL TO PRODUCE VALID ID THEN YOU WILL BE REFUSED ENTRY.
Please drink responsibly, visit: www.drinkaware.com