Make sure to trick or treat yo' self this Halloween by heading down to Ramshackle this Friday. Boo-yah baby the night of the living dead has arrived. Dress up is HIGHLY encouraged...
We know you're bone to be wild so make this Halloween one to remember.
Dance the night away to a mashup of genres from the main stage DJs where they will be providing you with all the latest tracks from the charts alongside everyone’s favourite tunes from the past!
𝐄𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐬 🎟️
£5 Advance Tickets (Priority Queue)
£6 after midnight
£4 Rep Guestlist Entry
𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐄𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝟐𝐀𝐌
𝐍𝐨 𝐈𝐃/𝐍𝐨 𝐄𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐲
𝗜𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮 𝗯𝗶𝘁 𝗻𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗼𝗿 𝘂𝗻𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗖𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗱 𝗿𝘂𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 😀
• We're still opening at a reduced capacity to make people feel comfortable and safe 💙
• Don't assume people are ok with hugs/handshakes etc, always ask before you do🕺
Ramshackle - Ticket Holders - IMPORTANT INFORMATION- COVID19
You can find all information and FAQs regarding those guidelines on the venue's website: https://www.academymusicgroup.com/o2academybristol/safety-and-security
The O2 Academy Bristol and Ramshackle are following Covid guidelines and will do their utmost to keep their staff, DJs and customers safe. We want customers to be able to return week after week without any closures or interruptions to our events and for our staff to feel confident and safe in the workplace. We hope that through our consciousness and care towards our supporters that those feeling anxious about returning to crowded places will have more confidence to do so. We want to make the experience as easy as we can so will help by offering as many alternatives as possible.
To enter the venue customers will need to show proof of ONE of the following:
• A negative lateral flow test, taken the same day as the event shown via text or the NHS app. You can order free lateral flow tests here: https://www.gov.uk/order-coronavirus-rapid-lateral-flow-tests. You can also pick them up from most pharmacies (ie: Boots). Register your results here: www.gov.uk/report-covid19-result
The NHS COVID Pass is available through the NHS App, nhs.co.uk, or as a letter that can be requested by ringing NHS 119. You will also be able to show text or email confirmation of test results or vaccine status.OR
• Show proof of full vaccination – remember second dose must be at least 14 days prior to the event – NHS App
• Natural immunity – based upon a positive PCR test within 180 days of the event and the result on NHS App
We'd like it if you'd wear a face covering. Whilst it's no longer a mandatory requirement, we'd encourage you to be mindful of others and follow this recommendation and advice about personal responsibility to cover your face.
Our staff will be wearing face coverings as well and we’re working hard to ensure that you, our staff and our teams behind the scenes, have an enjoyable experience, so all we ask is that you play your part in helping us to help you.
You can also find from the venue more information regarding the specific policies that you will have to follow, please read
carefully: https://www.academymusicgroup.com/o2academybristol/safety-and-security . The FAQs section is also very informative.