1. This ticket entitles the ticket holder to entrance from the marked purchase
2. There is no rum punch or meals included in all ticket types.
3. Entertainment, venue and the timings may be subject to changed due to uncertainty of covid government guidelines.
4. Rum punch hour is valid for all ticket holders. Only valid between 2pm - 3pm on a first come first serve basis. 1 cup issued to each customer and is refillable
5. Dress code is casual.
6. On arrival to the venue, please bring your e-mail confirmation, the card used to purchase the tickets and ID (passport, driving license or any GOV-approved ID) as this is an 18+ only event. Once you reach the front of the queue, your information will be checked off by the door host for entrance.
7. The ticket holder must adhere to the venue’s entrance guidelines (age restriction, dress code, intoxication, etc.). Failure to adhere to these guidelines may result in refusal of admission, this is at the door staff & security team’s discretion.
8. Refunds will not be issued if the ticket holder is refused admission for failure to adhere to the venues entrance guidelines. Refunds will only be issued should the event be canceled.
9. Purchasing this ticket, you are giving permission for photos and videos being taken on the day, which may be used for promotional purposes.
10. Last entry is 8.00pm. No Refunds will be given if you do not attend.
11. Should the event be postponed, all ticket holders will be able to transfer to a new date or credit toward any reggae brunch brand events. Under covid government guidelines reggae brunch complies with rules set by the authorities. At event this will include social distancing, small dancing by tables. No shouting or loud singing. guests must be in their own bubble and not mix with other booth guests.