Distinctive Bars Ticket Ts & Cs + CV19
1. TABLE RESERVATIONS
All Guests must arrive at their allocated time. Tables will be located outside and will only be reserved until the time stated on the ticket. If you arrive later than that, the table will be released for resale. In this instance and or the avoidance of doubt, although every effort will be made to seat you. However due to the limited space available under Government guidelines this cannot be guaranteed.
The entire pre-payment is non-refundable, Tickets become null and void past the time stated on the ticket purchased.
2. NO-SHOW & LATENESS
In the event of a no-show or lateness all tickets and pre-advanced payments are non-refundable.
Please avoid public transport on your way to and from the venue.
Please do not attend if you or anyone close to you is feeling unwell – has a temperature or loss of smell.
You may be asked to have your temperature taken as a condition of entry. Persons refusing will be refused admission.
By purchasing this ticket, you are agreeing that you will only attend the venue in a group size of no more than six.
Be prepared to give your details for the NHS track and trace facility. Persons refusing will be refused admission.
Please bring and wear your own PPE. You must wear face masks, that cover your mouth and nose when not sat at your table.
Table service is now compulsory. Only two people will be allowed to leave the table at any one time to use the bathroom or smoke. You will be given passes and if found away from your table without the pass, you will be returned to your table. If this happens more than twice you will be asked to leave.
Please regularly and properly wash your hands whilst in the venue. Hand sanitising stations and soap, water and paper towels are provided.
All Guests are asked to observe social distancing guidelines and may be asked to leave the venue if not followed.
There will be no loud music or dance floor as the current Government guidance is to encourage people not to shout.
To be clear, dancing is sadly not allowed under the current guidance.
4. ID To join us at Distinctive bars, you must be over the age of eighteen and must have valid age identification, that looks like you. EVERYONE, regardless of age, will need ID to gain admission to the premises.
5. DRESS CODE We have a relaxed dress code but please be reasonable – tracksuit bottoms/joggers are not suitable attire for any late-night licensed venue. Trainers, shorts and hats are okay.
6. INTOXICATION & DRUGS Assessments and decisions on drunkenness are made by the Security – not by the friends of the person being assessed! Distinctive Bars takes a zero-tolerance approach to intoxication and the consumption of illegal substances. You will more than likely be searched upon admission. Declining search will equal us declining your admission.
7. INAPPROPRIATE ATTITUDE Our aim is for everyone that comes to our venue to have a great time in a relaxed and enjoyable environment, so we take a zero-tolerance approach to aggression/violence/inappropriate attitudes. Racism, sexism, homophobia will result in automatic refusal.
8. ACTS & SET-TIMES Acts, set-times and content are all subject to change.
9. REFUNDS All tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable, whatever the reason for the request to change.
MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ADMISSION
Lots of love Distinctive Bars Team x