This event is going ahead!
Confirmed by the event organiser
A spectacle of light coming to Sussex this November!
After two sold out and incredible events in 2020, we are super excited to be bringing Autumn Lights to the South Of England Showground on Saturday 13th November.
- SUSSEX'S BIGGEST EVER FIREWORKS EXTRAVAGANZA
- HOT AIR BALLOON NIGHT GLOW*
- GLOWING ROAMING ENTERTAINERS
- STREET FOOD & DRINK**
- FUN FAIR**
- AMAZING SOUNDTRACK
- PLUS SO MUCH MORE...
*Hot Air Balloon inflation is weather dependent.
*No alcohol to be brought on site.
**Not Included in ticket price
Adults (16+) - £16
Children (5-15) - £10
Under 5s - Free
The best way to keep up with event news and announcements is via our social media pages.
Facebook.com/autmunlightsuk – Instagram @autumnlightsuk
General Event Rules
- Please arrive early (Gates will open at 2pm to allow for ease of access and reduce congestion to a minimum)
- Please park exactly where the event steward directs you to.
- Please put all litter in your vehicles or in the bins provided.
- No alcohol to be brought onto or consumed on site.
- Anti social behavior will not be tolerated.
- We reserve the right to remove any vehicles and/or persons from site if the rules are not adhered to.
- You must adhere to any government COVID guidance at the time of the event and event signage at all times. https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
COVID-19 Risk Mitigation
- The event organisers are regularly monitoring the government guidelines on outdoor events. If these guidelines change, the event may also be subject to changes in order to adhere to the rules whilst keeping all attendees safe.
- Hand sanitiser will be available on site.
- All toilets are single unit, portable toilets, which will be disinfected by staff regularly.
- All our catering providers have a 5 star food hygiene rating and have completed a thorough risk assessment and identified and will implement control measures for the preparation and service of food and drinks.
- DO NOT attend if you or anyone you have been in contact with in the last 14 days has shown signs of, or have symptoms of Coronavirus. https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19...
- In the case of an event cancellation due to COVID, all purchasers will receive a full refund for the face value of their tickets (excluding booking fee) OR offered the opportunity to keep their ticket for a rescheduled date.
- Vaccines passports may become a legal condition of entry to this event. If so we will ask people to provide vaccine evidence on entry to the event. We can not offer refunds for those without vaccine evidence.