Autumn Lights - DRIVE-IN EVENT
A spectacle of light coming to York this November!
After an incredible event in 2020, we are super excited to be bringing back Autumn Lights to Elvington Airfield, York on Saturday 20th November.
- YORK’S BIGGEST EVER FIREWORKS EXTRAVAGANZA
- HOT AIR BALLOON NIGHT GLOW*
- GLOWING ROAMING ENTERTAINERS
- STREET FOOD & DRINK**
- FUN FAIR**
- AMAZING SOUNDTRACK
- PLUS SO MUCH MORE...
*Hot Air Balloon inflation is weather dependent.
*No alcohol to be brought on site.
**Not Included in ticket price
Please Note - Each ticket will allow access to 1 vehicle*
Standard Vehicle (Up to 5 Occupants)
£40 - EARLY BIRD
£45 - GENERAL SALE
Large Vehicle (6-8 Occupants)
£50 - EARLY BIRD
£55 - GENERAL SALE
*Tickets are purchased per car and start from just £40 for a 5 seater car, we think this represents great value for money at less than £10 per occupant. Larger vehicles seating more than 5 people are charged at a higher rate, but must not have more than 8 occupants.
The best way to keep up with event news and announcements is via our social media pages.
Facebook.com/autmunlightsuk – Instagram @autumnlightsuk
General Event Rules
- Please arrive early (Gates will open at 2pm to allow for ease of access and reduce congestion to a minimum)
- We can only allow entry to the event if attendees arrive in a vehicle (Car, Large Car or Motorbike)
- We can NOT allow entry to the event for vehicles with more than 8 seats, motorhomes or coaches.
- Please park exactly where the event steward directs you to. The space between vehicles allows the vehicle occupants to set up their chairs and blankets to the right of their vehicle.
- Engines must be turned off for the duration of the event.
- Vehicles must remain in place until the end of the event. Vehicle movement during the event is strictly prohibited.
- Please put all litter in your vehicles or in the bins provided.
- No alcohol to be brought onto or consumed on site.
- Anti social behavior will not be tolerated.
- We reserve the right to remove any vehicles and/or persons from site if the rules are not adhered to.
- You must adhere to any government COVID guidance at the time of the event and event signage at all times. https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
COVID-19 Risk Mitigation
- The event organisers are regularly monitoring the government guidelines on outdoor events. If these guidelines change, the event may also be subject to changes in order to adhere to the rules whilst keeping all attendees safe.
- All vehicles will have a safe distance between them allowing for attendees to get out of their vehicles, keeping within the vehicle boundary at a safe distance from others.
- Hand sanitiser will be available at the toilets and must be used by all persons directly prior to using and before leaving the toilet facilities.
- All toilets are single unit, portable toilets, which will be disinfected by staff regularly.
- All our catering providers have a 5 star food hygiene rating and have completed a thorough risk assessment and identified and will implement control measures for the preparation and service of food and drinks.
- DO NOT attend if you or anyone you have been in contact with in the last 14 days has shown signs of, or have symptoms of Coronavirus. https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19...
- We can not refund tickets for those who are unable to attend due to having to self isolate because of COVID-19. This risk is taken by the purchaser when purchasing a ticket.
- In the case of an event cancellation due to COVID, all purchasers will receive a full refund for the face value of their tickets (excluding booking fee) OR offered the opportunity to keep their ticket for a rescheduled date.
- Vaccines passports may become a legal condition of entry to this event. If so we will ask people to provide vaccine evidence on entry to the event. We can not offer refunds for those without vaccine evidence.